Under Virginia law, property owners have a duty to maintain their premises to prevent foreseeable injury and to warn guests of any unsafe or dangerous condition. If you are injured as the result of unsafe or dangerous conditions, you have the right to seek compensation for medical bills and lost wages as well as emotional damages such as pain and suffering, mental anguish, and disfigurement.
The lawyers at Tronfeld West & Durrett are experienced at handling premises liability cases. Our lawyers handle all types of premises liability cases, including the following:
- Slip and fall accidents
- Unmaintained parking lots
- Stairwell accidents caused by inadequate or missing railings or handrails
- Tripping and falling accidents as a result of an unseen danger or hazard
- Injuries caused by a landlord’s failure to safely maintain the property
- Collapsing balconies, porches, and other structures
- Assault injuries caused by negligent security
If you or a loved one were injured as a result of poorly maintained property or premises in Virginia, don’t hesitate to contact our legal team for help. We have offices located in Richmond, Chesterfield, and Petersburg for your convenience. Call (804) 358-6741 today for further details.